Features & Specifications
When the soil is dry, the module outputs is in high level. The sensor is suitable for automatic watering system.
Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V.
Adjustable sensitivity (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
Dual output mode,analog output more accurate.
A fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
With power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green).
The used chip is LM393.
Panel PCB Dimension: 3cm x 1.5cm
Soil Probe Dimension: 6cm x 2cm
Cable Length: 21cm
DO: digital output interface(0 and 1)
AO: analog output interface
Instructions for Use :
1. Soil moisture module is most sensitive to the ambient humidity is generally used to detect the moisture content of the soil;
2. Module to reach the threshold value is set in the soil moisture, DO port output high, when the the soil humidity exceeds a set threshold value, the module D0 output low;
3. The digital output D0 can be connected directly with the microcontroller to detect high and low by the microcontroller to detect soil moisture;
4. The digital outputs DO shop relay module can directly drive the buzzer module, which can form a soil moisture alarm equipment;
5. Analog output AO and AD module connected through the AD converter, you can get more precise values of soil moisture;